Baby Noah was a welcome little gift to this family of six. Noah is surrounded by so much love and a lot of sisters! I am confident they will teach Noah so many wonderful things.
"For I know the plans I have for you, to give you a hope and a future"
Tips for a newborn session:
1. Schedule your session within 3-10 days of babies birth
2. Schedule a time after a feeding and diaper change. Also allow time for feeding and diaper changes during the session.
3. Allow 1.5 hours to 2 hours for your session
4. Lay out special items such as blankets and outfits you want to use for the session.
5. Don't expect perfection. Oftentimes the unexpected is what makes your photographs so unique, especially when siblings are involved.
6. Mom, you are beautiful (and likely beautifully tired!) You will likely want to remember what the newborn stage was like. I definitely like to photograph you with your newborn.
Contact me to book your session!